FrSky Nano Empfänger mit RSSI support
• Name: Frsky-Nano V2
• Voltage: 5V
• Weight: 0.8 grams
• Production: Frsky D8 Mode, RSSI Value OSD
• Frequency band: 2.4GHz
• Distance: 300M+
• Size: 14.5mm x 10.5mm x 2.5mm
How to bind:
Matching frequency method:
1. Select D8 mode on Frsky remote control. Hold the bind key on Frsky-Nano receiver and connect the battery, then the receiver’s red light will be always on.
2. Select the BIND mode on remote control , the Frsky-Nano receiver’s blue light will flash slowly and the red light will be always on which means bind complete.
3.Enter: set sbus_inversion = off (set serialrx_inverted = on if your F3 FC is BF3.3 or newer)on BF CLI and save.
4. Repower the Frsky-Nano receiver . The red light on it will flash very quickly which means it receives the singal from remote control.
The receiver defaults to the BUS protocol (The non-invert signal). When using F3 and F7 flight controller, it can be switched to SBUS protocol (The invert signal) by entering the command in BF CLI (step 3 of the binding tutorial). When using F4 flight controller (F4 flight controller does not support to switch signal type by entering command on CLI), if there isn’t respond in BF receiver page when the receiver binding with remote controller successfully, please press the binding button to switch the signal protocol after the receiver power on. After short pressing the binding button, the red or blue light on receiver will flash 3 times. Blue light flashes 3 times means the receiver is on BUS protocol (original default setting), the red light flashes 3 times means the receiver is on SBUS protocol (which can be supported on most of F4 flight control).Please re-power the receiver afther switching the protocol then the red/blue light on receiver will flash 3 times to show the current protocal.
• 1 x FrSky Nano Empfänger mit RSSI support